Founded in 2002, Xango offers wellness products containing Mangosteen as well as a business or income opportunity for those that would like to make an income stream marketing their products or company. What is Mangosteen? Mangosteen is an Asian fruit with over 40 different types of xanthones and phytonutrients in which help support and build your body to overall health and wellness. However, the big question is, can you really make money with Xango?
As mentioned before, Xango offers wellness products designed to support your health and overall functioning. They offer Body Bars, Hand Soaps, Shampoos, Body Washes, Juices, Supplements of all kind, and many more. Most of their products contain Mangosteen. I will be giving a brief explanation of some of their products, however, you can only purchase or see the prices of their products by having an account on their website, and therefore, I will not be including prices for each.
- Clarifying Shampoo – This product is designed to promote a natural shine and is sulfate-free.
- Xango Juice – This product is designed to maximize your bodies' health such as joint health, immune health, and respiratory health by adding xanthones, catechins, favonoids, and other nutrients.
- Precis Men's Health – This supplement is for men's health and provides vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants and increases healthy prostate function as well as maintaining healthy testosterone levels.
The question remains, can you really make money with Xango? Well, in order to answer this question we must look into their compensation plan! There are 7 total payouts offered in Xango's compensation plan such as PowerStart, Customer Connect, Unilevel, Drive Your Own Dream, Rank-Advancement Bonus, iBonus Pool, and Global Bonus. We will go over only a few.
- PowerStart – This is a weekly payout of 25-15% (depending on your level) of your initial order.
- Unilevel – This is a monthly payout based on Personal Rank, Automatic Delivery Program Commitment, and Total Group Volume. For example, if you are at Rank 6, you will earn 5% from your personal Automatic Delivery Program, Total Group Volume, Front-Line Members Volume, and your Front-Line Members Volume in which you didn't personally sponsor or enroll.
- Global Bonus – This too is a monthly payout but you must be a Premier member meaning you have at least 50,000 Group Volume. Once you have achieved that ranking, you will earn 3% of the entire company's global volume.
To Conclude, Yes, You Can Make Money With Xango!
For some people, this is the most important question to be answered before even considering starting a business with Xango. Remember, all businesses require some type of start-up fee to begin. However, in the world of Multi-Level Marketing it is generally much cheaper to start a business than a traditional business outside of Multi-Level Marketing such as a Construction Business which could easily range from $5,000 to $10,000.
In order to begin making money from Xango there are two things you will need to do!
- Registration Fee – Very simply, before you begin you must pay their start-up fee of just $35.00.
- Purchase Product – After you have paid your registration fee you will become an official distributor for Xango. Then, you simply purchase products and begin distributing.
The products are pretty cool and Mangosteen seems to have a ton of benefits and uses. Most people think of Xango as only juice but they also offer shampoos and conditioners along with many other items for increases in overall health and wellness.
The compensation plan is good and I like the fact that it has 7 total payouts. Any company that is willing to pay their highest ranking members a certain portion of their entire company's volume is pretty fantastic.
The cost is not bad at all; they are one of the cheaper companies to get started with. Some companies require your start-up fee to be much higher and other companies are outrageous, but those companies usually don't last too long anyway. The cost is very affordable.
However, in order to make money a substantial amount of income from this company you have to become a salesperson and not so much a Marketer. I am a Marketer and would have a difficult time trying to generate sales every month, with that being said, I personally would never have any interest in joining this company. I'm not saying it's a bad company by any means. All I am saying is Xango is simply not for me.
*Dustin Hale is NOT affiliated with Xango or their business/income opportunity